The Best Personal Trainers in Metro Atlanta
Core Fit 360 offers the highest level of Personal Training in the Metro Atlanta Area!
Whether you want to lose weight, lose inches, get stronger, increase your metabolism, improve your nutrition or just improve your overall health we can help! Our expert team of Certified Personal Trainers, strength and conditioning coaches are committed to providing the right “game-plan” for you to reach your goals.
Are you looking to save money? Are you looking for a partner to train but cannot find one? We offer Semi-Private Personal Training. Our dynamic, fun, results-oriented Training has the similar benefits of 1-1 personal training at a fraction of the cost.
- Workouts combine resistance training, cardio workouts, plyometrics, core training, functional fitness and flexibility.
- Train in groups of up to 4 people at predetermined times and days with one of our expert trainers.
- Get the same great training as a 1-1 training session at half the rate. You can train with up to 3 partners and never have to worry about your rates changing!
Clients come to us for a myriad of reasons:
- Weight loss
- Improve energy
- Increase metabolism
- Program Design
- Sports Performance
Our experienced fitness instructors have specific education, backgrounds, and training in exercise physiology, biomechanics, sports training, functional fitness, weight loss, nutrition, and lifestyle management.
Our personal trainers are trained to evaluate and assess your body for muscular imbalances and design personalized programs to fit your needs, thus maximizing your results in a safe and effective manner. Your personal trainer will provide you with the knowledge, motivation, and confidence to attain your goals, change your body, and transform your life.
- Body fat testing
- Complete fitness assessment
- Metabolic Profile Testing—find out your resting metabolism
Training sessions primarily take place in our world-class studio and human performance center.
Our sessions are very dynamic and diverse. Some of the unique, characteristics of our personal training include:
- State-of-the art equipment & technology
- Over 3,000 lbs of free weight
- Resistance bands, medicine balls, Swiss Balls, BOSU® Balls, balance discs, agility ladders, boxing equipment, and a variety of additional unique equipment to maximally challenge you to be your best
- Treatment rooms for massage therapy & bodywork
- Full locker room
- Clean, pristine, motivating environment in an extremely friendly and energizing atmosphere.
Regardless of your goals, our committed, friendly and devoted staff is here to transform them into a reality.
Along with personal training, nutrition plays a critical role in getting your results. We can educate you on what foods to eat, how much to eat and when, how to grocery shop and eating to improve your energy. Additionally, we offer a select few nutritional items at our center to help optimize recovery, promote fat loss and energy.